Posted 2 years ago
System Analyst (Mechanical Engineering)
Work Location: Overland Park, KS 66214
- Carried out requirements gathering, requirements analysis, gap analysis, setups and customizations and testing
- Interacted with client team to understand the existing business practices and prepared the definition documents and designed requirement definition document and Functional Specification documents for Business Apps
- Organized and maintained CAD/Pro E files for local and commercial projects
- Verified dimensions and floor plans through physical inspections when necessary
- Designed and drafted piping isometrics line drawings, schematics and cable/conduit schedules
- Collaborated with engineering and field inspection teams to design and draft retrofit solutions for electrical and mechanical applications
- Assisted quality assurance team with integration capability of designed components to produce optimal quality in deliverables.
- Responsible for configuration management, change control and checking design documents
- Reviewed, selected and introduced 3D CAD software for product design
- Standardized item master creation, which saved computer implementation time
- Report problems and deficiencies in the processes and brief to an appropriate person
- Analyzing existing systems and business models in oracle modules
- Performing configurations, writing up functional specifications for reports/alerts/customizations (including working with users on requirements) and creating high-level technical design documents.
- Executing the full project life cycle: requirements gathering, design, configuration changes, technical specifications, generating test scripts, documentation, training, etc
- Involved in testing (both standard functionality and custom functionality), working with Oracle on bugs, developing new business processes, writing training documentation, and configuring the application during go-live.
- Identifying gaps, design solutions to resolve gaps in the standard Oracle system, configuration/setup, testing, training, and all documentation.
- Designing and coordinating all data conversion development/testing tasks for suppliers, customers, Inventory items in Oracle EBS etc.
- Develop supplier punchout in iProcurement.
- Documenting business requirements; Data design and process re-engineering to fit with the Oracle system; Prototype new business processes; Design legacy data conversion; Configure applications; Create test scenarios.
- worked closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- supporting users on change control and system updates
- providing training and user manuals to users new to the system
- keeping up to date with technical and industry developments.
- AutoCAD, Pro/Engineer(ProE), ANSYS, CATIA v5r20, Metal Forming software AFDEX-2012, MasterCAM X4
- MATLAB, LabVIEW, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Max OS X, HTML & CSS, Visual Basic, SQL
- Oracle e-Business Suite (R12 and R12.1.3), PL/SQL, SQL, Toad, SQL Developer, XML, HTML, CSS Business Intelligence (BI)
Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
|Salary Range||1 - 3 L|
|Experience Required||2 - 3 Years|