Work Location: 8837 Bond Street, Overland Park, KS 66214
- Carries out requirements gathering and analysis, gap analysis, setups, customizations and testing
- Interacts with client team to understand the existing business practices and prepares the definition documents and design requirement definition document and functional specification documents for Business Apps.
- Maintains accurate project records such as updated documents and drawings.
- Designs and drafts piping isometrics line drawings, schematics for fiber cables.
- Assists quality assurance team with integration capability of designed components to produce optimal quality in deliverables.
- Designs quality inspection testing set-ups.
- Provides technical assistance to quality inspection teams as needed.
- Provides technical support and assistance to other technical teams as required.
- Responsible for configuration management, change control and checking design documents.
- Reviews, selected and introduce 3D CAD software for fiber network designs and functions.
- Responsible for process improvement and maintenance of Inventory, Purchasing and Payables.
- Standardize item master creation, which saves computer implementation time.
- Reports problems and process deficiencies, and briefs the appropriate individual.
- Opens service requests on behalf of internal depaiiments and Oracle Support.
- Analyzes existing system processes and business models in Oracle modules.
- Sets up best practice procedures, and documents them.
- Performs configurations and personalization, writing up functional specifications for reports/alerts/customizations (including working with users on requirements) and creating high-level technical design documents.
- Involve in testing (both standard functionality and custom functionality), working on bugs, developing new business processes, writing training documentation, and configuring the application during go-live.
- Design and coordinates all data conversion development/testing tasks for suppliers, customers, Inventory items in Oracle EBS etc.
- Develops and implements supplier punch outs in Oracle iProcurement and Purchasing.
- Works closely with stakeholders, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Supports users on change control and system updates
- Provides training and user manuals to users new to the system
- Keeps up to date with technical and industry developments.
Environment: AutoCAD, Pro/Engineer(ProE), ANSYS, CATIA v5r20, Metal Forming software AFDEX-2012, MasterCAM X4, MATLAB, LabVIEW, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Max OS X, HTML & CSS, Visual Basic, SQL, Oracle e-Business Suite (R12 and R12.1.3), PL/SQL, SQL, Toad, SQL Developer, XML, HTML, CSS Business Intelligence (Bl)
- This position requires a minimum Bachelor of Science in Engineering, or in a directly related field.
|Salary Range||1 - 3 L|
|Experience Required||2 - 3 Years|